Friday, June 12, 2009

Keeper of Secrets/Vampirella conversion


I wanna custom build a Keeper of Secrets model.

I have a Vampirella action figure from a few years back (pictured above). She's sexy as all get out and with a some Green Stuff and purple paint, could transmorgify into a sweet Secret Keeper. She may not have bird legs, but I'll that slide. She's just in her Allure mode, ya know?

She probably wouldn't be Grand Tournament legal (even with a crapload of bitz). But that's okay. I'm not really interested in that. Just like to have fun down at the Bunker.

By the way, I like the Forge World Keeper of Secrets, but it's spendy. Also, she/he/it has six breasts. Never been a fan of that look (though I suppose I could file the extra mammaries off -- wearing a respirator, of course). Still she is the price of a 1,000 point army (or the models I would need to make one). And that's a bit much for a Lawn Boy.

Have I mentioned I love Daemon models?

No comments: