Wednesday, June 10, 2009

750 point O&G flavah for the July Funhammer Tourney


I had originally meant to bring a list like this to El 750 point tournament come July.

- 3 blocks of 40 Night Goblins. Hand weapons, shields, no fanatics.
- General - Goblin Shaman
- Night Goblin Shaman
- misc. magic itumz

And while it was effective in one game vs. Jeffe's Saurus-cum-Skink Jungle Swarm, I have a feeling it was a little unfun to play against. Unfun as in boring.

So I've toned it down and tried to flavah it up a little bit. Cuz fun is the name of the game.

- Goblin Big Boss on wolf w/BSB and +1 CR War Banner
- Two Blocks of 30 Night Goblins, musician, standard, spears, nets and FANATICS
- Five of dem Squigg Hoppas
- Two blocks of Snotlings, two bases each
- Nine Goblin Wolfriders with bows (Big Boss w/BSB goes here)

(It's not so much what I think will win now. It's what the goblins think will win. You see? I'm roleplaying. Weird.)

Nick will supply the generalismo, hopefully with a high leadership value and some of dat other crazeeness.

Oh dang. Now that I fink of it, I shouldz have some waaaaagh magicz in dere.

What are your t'oughts?

1 comment:

Reynor said...

just realized this is probably pretty close to jeff's original list he recommended for me :P