Saturday, May 30, 2009

Goblin Smurfs


Today I thought "Hey, I know! I'll paint my Night Goblins with blue skin like Smurfs. I'm so clever. No one has EVER done that before!"

Oh Google. Every day you prove me unclever.

Still, I'm thinking enchanted blue skin with purple cloaks, washes, etc. blah blah blah. Remember, I've got 140 and counting of these dudes to paint.

While I'm at it, I may as well list the similarities between Gobbos and Smurfs that I done thunk up today:

- Goblins are small. So are Smurfs!
- Smurfs live in mushrooms. Goblins ARE mushrooms.
- A bald giant chases Smurfs. Bald giants help and/or chase Goblins.
- Smurfs are scared of cats. Night Goblins are scared of everything.
- When I was five, I collected Smurf miniatures for no discernible reason. Now, at age 35, I collect Goblins ... for no discernible reason.

Okay this is my dumbest post yet. Punch me next time you see me.

1 comment:

Reynor said...

BTW I didn't paint those Gobs in the pic. Ew.