Sunday, May 31, 2009

Da Loot (So far)


The Bizarre Bazaar rocked. I'm not sure if I'm more excited about my Orcs 'n' Goblins stuff or my War of the Rings stuff, but I'm excited.

Orcs 'n' Goblins
44 Black Orcs
01 Orc Boar Chariot
02 Boar Boyz
01 Orc Warboss (thanks Howard)
01 Orc Big Boss w/BSB (ditto Howard)
01 Toothless Orc Shaman (again, Howard)
39 Spider Riders
32 Arrer Boyz
40 Boyz with Two Choppas
32 Boyz (multi-part)
10 Wolves (only one rider)
02 Spear Chuckas with crew
01 Troll
20 Ruglud's Armoured Orcs (two sets)
1 gazillion Night Goblins (still counting them...)

War of the Rings
16 Khazad Guard
01 Balin
12 Dwarf Rangers
35 Riders of Rohan
04 High Elf Archers
04 High Elf Swordsmen
04 Numenorean Warriors (plastic)

I'm psyched for the Rohirrim because I have around 1,000 points of riders for War of the Rings. Anyone want to trade for the High Elves (Gerrit?), Dwarves (Jeff?) or Numenoreans (Tony?)?

Special thanks to Tony for buying my Forge World Squiggoth.

After I'm done counting I'll find a table big enough for all this stuff and take a picture (if I can get my camera to work).

No comments: