Friday, July 31, 2009

Time for some boy stuff

Despite the fact that I love all this haircutting stuff at Gene Juarez Academy, about halfway through cropping a mannequin's hair the other day, I turned to my classmate and said: "Okay. I'm ready for some boy stuff now."

Don't get me wrong. I loves me some beauty school. Like Jeff (AKA Conan), I spend my days surrounded by beautiful women. There's even one I have my eye on. And I'm also feeling confident about my cutting skillz. But dang it all if I don't want to do some guy stuff.

A Wednesday evening of shenanigans at Conan's parents' Bond Villain-esque swimming pool helped (aided by the sexiness of a party store Bond girl in bikini). But I gotta find time to get to the Bunker, B.S. with the crew, roll some dice and eat some junk food. Then I can get back to cutting hair and flirting with the hot chick who likes Dragonforce and military history.

No comments: