Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sir Gil, I bequeath you, Rohan


Since I'm spending the next 13 months of my life learning to make the women of the world even beautifuller at Gene Juarez Academy, it seems as if I will not have time to play in the upcoming War of the Ring tournament. I am left with 54 Riders of Rohan (though two of those horsies are for Jose and Alex), a bunch of Oathsworn Militia and Bowmen, Theoden, Eomyr, etc.

And Sir Gil, you have shown a decided interest in painting and playing with said Rohirrim. Therefore, at our next earliest convenience I shall bequeath all that is Rohan to you.

Please crush the following people with it:

- Jeff
- Jose
- Jake

You may also crush other players as you see fit. Crushing Garrit and Alex is optional because they play Elves.

3 comments:

Ameila said...

WOOOO HOOOO I will!

Ameila said...

oh amelia is my wife....anyhow the crushing not affected by that- Gil

Reynor said...

LOL yes don't crush your wife. P