Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I'm a sellout

There's been a takeover. A merger. A buyout of sorts. Very common in this day and age. My blog has been enveloped in another. I'm officially an ASBlogger now. So this little home of my random musings will no longer exist -- at least not as a gaming blog.

Conan himself (Jeff) asked me to be one of the ASB bloggers. A prestigious honor, to be sure. I think it's cuz I write more than he does. I find it funny cuz I'm the one who knows least about all these wacky games we play. :P

In case you are wondering, the ASB blog will be paying me BIG MONEY for my words. So don't worry.

And fear not my loyal readers (both of you). You can still be my biggest fan at http://adultswimbunker.blogspot.com

I told myself I wouldn't cry. But I can't help it. This is the right step for my blogging career at this time. Just keep telling yourself that, Reynor. But somehow I will still miss my own little corner of the super gamer geek blogosphere.

No comments: